Hi Lukas.

>> FIN_WAIT2 18532 #almost all the client to haproxy.
>
> A high FIN_WAIT2 count is normal on any internet facing server.
> Nothing bad happens because of this.
>

>> CLOSE_WAIT 17674 # almost all the haproxy to the internet.
>> [...]
>> option http-pretend-keepalive
>
> Do you really have a buggy backend requiring http-pretend-keepalive?
> I'm asking because it looks like a lot of people are configuring
> workarounds for problems they *don't* have.
>
> If you really need this, try combining it with "option forceclose",
> which probably decreases the number of sockets in CLOSE_WAIT.

Thanks. We use haproxy for our forward proxy. And it works great.

I follow your idear and change to forceclose. And after that the traffic go to
the Internet decreases a lot.
But is it there any thing bad happend when we use the directive forceclose in
our forward proxy?

> Still, I'm not sure that there is an actual problem here.
>
> Are you running out of source ports or are you having any real
> operational problem because of those numbers?

As we just have 200Mbps traffic on this server and the connections numbers very
high. And we plan to increase the traffic to 1Gbps, so when the traffic
increase will the connections become the bottleneck?

Regards
Jinge