We have this case with haproxy 1.5-dev19 where when a client is
uploading data via a HTTP PUT request, the client will fail to send all
it's data and haproxy will timeout the connection. The problem is that
haproxy is reporting this an error 504 and connection flags of "sH--",
meaning it timed out waiting for the server.

Now I've analyzed the http headers, and the PUT request has a
"content-length" header, so would it be possible to have haproxy report
these as a client side timeout instead of a server side timeout (when
the amount of data after headers is less than the amount indicated in
the "content-length" header)? And with a 4XX status code as well.
We have monitoring in place which looks for server errors, and I'd love
for it not to pick up client problems.

-Patrick