websocket support extended to include knowledge of control and data frames.
 It would be great to report frame rate (similar to http request rate) in
both directions, proper open and close vs connection closed due to timeout
(no ping-pong), etc.  I'm not sure if there is a good reason to rate limit
frames at the proxy since that can be done by the server end of the
websocket tunnel already, but it might be useful in some cases.

-Bryan

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Annika Wickert