On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 10:10:45AM -0800, Steve Ruiz wrote:
> sure thing, trace attached.  Looking at the page returned, the only strange
> thing I can see is that there are extremely long lines in the response -
> I'm guessing on the order of 100k / line.

I also tried this but failed to see the issue. The string is looked up
using strstr() so it's insensible to this. I've looked at how status
messages were reported and did not find a place where a copy of the
output was returned. But I'll insist with these elements in mind.

> I'm attaching our error doc as well, please don't share this as its
> proprietary.

Steve, you're posting to a public mailing list! Unfortunately it's too late
now :-(

> I'm guessing if you're
> allocating a certain buffer space, and doing a read-line() that could do it.

That's exactly why I was interested in the very useful information you provided
above.

> Let me know if you need anything else.

I'll check what I can do with this, thank you very much!

Best regards,