Hi

I'm involved in testing the port of HAProxy 1.4 (.24) on Ubuntu on PPC/LE.
For now, I've found nothing about how to check that the basic features and the
important features of HAProxy do work fine in this environment.
  The "README" file says nothing about testing.
  The "Makefile" file provides no "test" or "tests" entry.
  The "examples" directory does not contain explanations and instructions for
testing.
  The "tests" directory does not contain explanations and instructions for
testing.
I do not have time to get skills about HAProxy or about any tool that makes use
of HAProxy. I simply need to get configuration and test instructions.

What do you suggest/recommend me to do for testing the most important features
of HAProxy, in 1 week, knowing that I know nothing about HAProxy ?

Thanks

Tony