Hi Lukas,

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 05:28:32PM +0100, Lukas Tribus wrote:
> Hi,
>

> > Here's an update of current 1.5 status. All reported bugs were fixed.
> >
> > I'm currently working on something that was just reported to me today
> > which is not exactly a bug but a design mistake around the way track-
> > counters are tracked between HTTP requests when they're done in "content"
> > rules. And we'll probably be ready for a dev22 that should fix all the
> > reported issues.
>
> Thanks for the update.
>

> So I suspect there is still a small timeframe (a few weeks) where you still
> accept low-risk feature patches?

Yes as usual. I once learned from Linus that you can't slow down contribs,
they continue to push the door and if you want to delay them, you merge more
of them later with more breakage.

> I'm specifically asking because I would've liked to take a look at extending
> the verify keyword with a snifilter, like mentioned here [1].
>
> This would be useful for SNI-based vhosting when some domains authenticate
> the client certificate and others don't (also see the downsides of "verify
> optional" in that thread).

Indeed, seems to make sense. You should probably Cc Emmanuel Hocdet
(manu at gandi dot net) who contributed the crt-list feature. He might
already have done something similar, or might have related feature request
or experience on the subject, I don't know.