Hi Guys:

I replaced one F5 BigIP for haproxy and everything works fine.

The only thing that not works for me is a weblogic cluster, if it works in
F5.

I can help put the equivalent parameters?

I test with indirect cookie, prefix, direct, mode http, etc.

Send Off the curl query outputs to real server, virtual Ip by F5 and
haproxy.


Direct Query a real server Weblogic:

[jseverino@jseverino Desktop]$ curl -v
http://wls2:7101/BrowserWeb/servlet/BrowserServlet
* About to connect() to wls2 port 7101 (#0)
*   Trying x.x.x.x... connected
* Connected to wls2 (x.x.x.x) port 7101 (#0)
> GET /BrowserWeb/servlet/BrowserServlet HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.19.7 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.7 NSS/
3.14.0.0 zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.18 libssh2/1.4.2
> Host: wls2:7101
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Cache-Control: no-cache,no-store
< Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:07:53 GMT
< Pragma: no-cache
< Content-Length: 6825
< Content-Type: text/html;charset=utf-8
< Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
< X-FRAME-OPTIONS: SAMEORIGIN
< Set-Cookie:
JSESSIONID=hGg6TYjJR82C0lhDFy5w9Qc50qlfDR74SKlHM3LykJj2XhtkMyHH!2087482587!1453328874;
path=/; HttpOnly
< X-Powered-By: Servlet/3.0 JSP/2.2


Query a F5 VS:

[jseverino@jseverino Desktop]$ curl -v
http://vipf5/BrowserWeb/servlet/BrowserServlet
* About to connect() to x.x.x.x port 80 (#0)
*   Trying x.x.x.x... connected
* Connected to x.x.x.x (x.x.x.x) port 80 (#0)
> GET /BrowserWeb/servlet/BrowserServlet HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.19.7 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.7 NSS/
3.14.0.0 zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.18 libssh2/1.4.2
> Host: x.x.x.x
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Cache-Control: no-cache,no-store
< Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:09:59 GMT
< Pragma: no-cache
< Content-Length: 6825
< Content-Type: text/html;charset=utf-8
< Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
< X-FRAME-OPTIONS: SAMEORIGIN
< Set-Cookie:
JSESSIONID=nzLTTYkHGQ4h2gnB2hJc3tH3rqngyyhmtp2Jn4bS1LLrZ1SJMjb2!2087482587!1453328874;
path=/; HttpOnly
< X-Powered-By: Servlet/3.0 JSP/2.2
< Set-Cookie: BIGipServervipf5-PRD=1992818698.48411.0000; path=/
< Vary: Accept-Encoding


And Query through Haproxy:

[jseverino@jseverino Desktop]$ curl -v
http://haproxy/BrowserWeb/servlet/BrowserServlet
* About to connect() to haproxy port 80 (#0)
*   Trying x.x.x.x... connected
* Connected to haproxy (x.x.x.x) port 80 (#0)
> GET /BrowserWeb/servlet/BrowserServlet HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.19.7 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.7 NSS/
3.14.0.0 zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.18 libssh2/1.4.2
> Host: haproxy
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Cache-Control: no-cache,no-store
< Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:12:28 GMT
< Pragma: no-cache
< Content-Length: 6825
< Content-Type: text/html;charset=utf-8
< Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
< X-FRAME-OPTIONS: SAMEORIGIN
< X-Powered-By: Servlet/3.0 JSP/2.2
< Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=server01; path=/


Thaks for helpme.....

Atte.
Jorge Severino

Reply via email to