Hi,lists,
  I tested dev22 on FreeBSD 10-stable recently, and found:
1. "ipfw fwd" works well with dev22+tproxy. It's have a nice guide in
the /usr/local/share/examples.
But pf's divert-to and divert-reply can't work with haproxy. Maybe
haproxy does not use "getsockname(2)" and "setsockopt(2)".

2. There are some issue with "option http-server-close", haproxy crashed
after a while, whennever set it on frontend or backend.

3. Sometimes stalled with "tcp-smart-connect" and "tcp-smart-accept",
when I removed it, it's work normal. But I am not sure about it.

4.The dev22 can compiled on DragonflyBSD, but it's silent stalled.

Regards
Simon