Would it be possible to get an option to suppress the warning when a
reqrep rule is placed after a use_backend rule?
[WARNING] 097/205824 (4777) : parsing
[/var/run/hapi/haproxy/haproxy.cfg:1443] : a 'reqrep' rule placed after
a 'use_backend' rule will still be processed before.

I prefer keeping my related rules grouped together, and so this message
pops up every time haproxy is (re)started. Currently it logs out 264
lines each start (I have a lot of rules), and is thus fairly annoying. I
am well aware of what the message means and my configuration is not
affected by it.

-Patrick