Tks Lukas!

The threads of the list, it is not possible to climb HAproxy horizontally,
how to maintain availability is using the vrrp (master and slave) or dns
round robin (despite losing a part of traffic if you do not have to check).
Correct?
My traffic is great/high and working with virtual machines, only one
haproxy working in isolation will not support all the traffic. Any other
suggestions?