Hi,

> Hi Team,
>
> I have install haproxy load balancer and it working fine. But some
> issue occur in load balancer.
> 1. If any error occur in response from web server, error like 40X, 50X
> then haproxy load balancer forward request to previous or next server.
> Is it possible in zen load balancer or not ? if yes than how ?

Not sure I understand you correctly ...

Are you trying to say that "Zen load balancer" can dispatch the requests
to a different backend after a 40x/50x response?

No, haproxy doesn't support that and I don't see how this would make sense.

40x are client errors, redispatching it to another server doesn't even
remotely make sense.

50x errors may be a result of overloaded backends or database failure.
Dispatching it to a different backend will result in even more load and
infinite loops (if the database behind the backend is down for example).

I strongly suggest fixing the real problem, instead of implementing such
dangerous workarounds at proxy level.

Regards,

Lukas