Hey all,

We'd like to start terminating SSL (so that we can balance on url
parameters, primarily) on one of our busiest load balancer clusters.
Unfortunately, running with nbproc=1 our peak traffic causes us to
just-barely max out a CPU core -- just enough to severely degrade
latency/performance.

There are a good deal of warnings in the docs about setting nbproc > 1
-- unfortunately it seems to be our best option to handle the
increased load of SSL termination (we have plenty of unused cores, and
not much hope of getting better CPUs).

We're using a sticky table that's peered between all the servers in
the cluster. I *think* that will still work with multiple processes...
So, aside from some extensive testing -- is there anything we should
be worried about with going nbproc > 1 in this configuration?

Thanks!

JZ