Thank you, Lukas. Maybe I can workaround it on the front router.

Regards
Simon

于 14-5-13 23:29, Lukas Tribus 写道:
Hi Simon,

Hi,Lists,
I found haproxy 1.4.25 can not set mss on FreeBSD 10-stable as below:

# /usr/local/sbin/haproxy -f /opt/etc/haproxy.conf
[WARNING] 132/170407 (71806) : Starting frontend http-in: cannot set MSS

The set MSS code is straightforward, its your OS' TCP stack that doesn't
let you do this.

Did this work in older release of HAproxy? I don't think so.

Check this out, it seems FreeBSD doesn't support settings MSS on listening
sockets:

Lukas