Hi Jeffrey,

> Below is my haproxy config, I have 1 server and 1 backend for testing
> This is a Wt wthttpd app, with no Apache loaded,
> Problem I have is that the path to the app seems to change when running from
> port 80 or haproxy,
> meaning I lost all my style sheets and resources, not sure what the path is
> at this point.
> if I pull the site up with the port address mad-news.net:8060/ww/en/, the
> path is fine,

We don't know your app, we cannot possibly tell whats happening here. You need
to track and
troubleshoot this down to a single HTTP request to understand the problem. If,
and only if
you have the exact description of what is happening on the HTTP level, then we
can probably
tell you what you need to fix in your configuration.

> Also it crashes after running a while,
> I have monit loaded, so eventually (minute or two) it will restart,

Whats crashing? HAProxy? Post the output of "haproxy -vv" then and provide a
coredump or
a gdb backtrace [1].

Regards,

Lukas