I don' t see any errors like 503 or orther..

>In your case I think your backend or your test client simply cannot
>go above 2000 requests per second.

When I directly send requests (by removing haproxy in between) to any of
application servers the concurrent connection increases very well and
reaches about 15K . Therefore it is not backend server or test client
inability..

Can it be just a coincidence to reach exactly 2000 connections while the
maxconn in "haproxy -vv" default maxconn value is also 2000??

Thanks