Hi, everyone!

I want to automatically udpate HaProxy's configuration depending on my app's
state. I mean, that when I have a number of components running, I update my
ZooKeeper configuration as soon as new node joins the cluster ( an leaves it
also ). But what I also need - is a way ZooKeeper's watcher being able to
udpate HaProxy configuraion in order to provide actual information for the load
balance to avoid balance for absent cluster nodes.

So the question is - is the a way to synchronized HaProxy's configuration with
ZooKeeper ( somehow ).

Thanks for your thoughts!

s.zayt...@r-style.com<mailto:s.zayt...@r-style.com>
www.r-style.com