Hello All!

I'm fairly new to Haproxy and I'm configurting it with puppet as a reverse
proxy for several web apps.

An issue I'm running into right now is that we're not getting error logs in
a file, they're just sent to stdout like so:

Message from syslogd@localhost at Jul 16 11:17:06 ...
HAPROXY[8271]: backend foo has no server available!

Right now the haproxy.cfg looks something like this:

global
        maxconn 4096
        user haproxy
        group haproxy
        daemon
        log 127.0.0.1 local0 debug
        log-tag HAPROXY

And my rsyslog config looks like this:

$ModLoad imudp
$UDPServerRun 514

local0.* -/var/log/capd/haproxy.log

I read through the documentation and saw the log-separate-errors flag, if I
turn this on will those errors that normally go to stdout go to the file?
Or will it go to a seperate file that I need to configure in Rsyslog?
Thanks Regards