On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:00:28AM +0100, Kobus Bensch wrote:
> You are seeing the amount of spam because some person has maliciously
> added the haproxy email address to these sites. There is not much that
> can be done about that as it is seen as legitimate email. Well mostly
> anyway.

I've added some filters for some obvious ones. It's really painful that
someone is subscribing us to a number of newsletters and such. The filters
catch pretty well, 99 emails on the elapsed week. I tried to forward all
those which leaked to this list via an anti-spam appliance just to see
how many could get caught, and none of them was tagged as spam this time,
while this anti-spam already catches a few false positives from time to
time...

We'll monitor the situation and see if we can improve without degrading
the usability of the list.