Thanks for the pointer. That was exactly what I was looking for.

It would perhaps be a good idea to mention the non-stick option in the
backup section. Right now it says there:

"Requests coming with a persistence cookie referencing the server will
always be served though."

This could be changed to:

"Requests coming with a persistence cookie referencing the server will
always be served though (unless the non-stick option is specified)."

That would give newbies a hint where to look for this kind of behaviour.

Regards,
  Dennis