Hello!

I am using haproxy-1.5.4 on FreeBSD-10.

Upon startup, it looks like this:
  PID USERNAME      THR PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE   C   TIME    WCPU COMMAND
 8459 www             1  37    0 86376K 28824K CPU16  16   0:16  26.56% haproxy

(about 80MB RES)

After few days of running, it looks like this:

  PID USERNAME      THR PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE   C   TIME    WCPU COMMAND
82720 www             1  36    0   244M   108M CPU29  29  29.2H  26.95% haproxy

(244MB RES).

When I do reload, I see that old process is in swread state for some time, and
swap usage decreases for about 150MB when old process finishes.

Does it mean memory leak is somewhere?  Any additional information I could
provide will be useful?

Thanks!