From: Richard Bassler [mailto:richard.bass...@rsli.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 4:35 PM
To: haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: sharepoint 2013

I have a working sharepoint 2013 installation using windows integrated
authentication.

I am attempting to put haproxy in front of the web server farms. When I do, I
am not getting proper authentication with the windows integrated
authentication. Has anyone successfully used haproxy with windows integrated
authentication and sharepoint?

As a note, I have other haproxy installation working with no problem on
anonymous sites.

Thanks.

“CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION NOTICE: This email, including
attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 U.S.C.
2510-2521) and contains confidential information belonging to the sender which
may be legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or the taking of any action in reliance of the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in
error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message from your computer or arrange for the return of any transmitted
information.”