> Used the bind parameter before which did / does not help and
> created a tcpdump with the mentioned settings (DH = 1024 Bit
> and force tls) with your requested parameters.

Something doesn't add up.

The handshake you sent me is still negotiating TLSv1.2 and
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0xc027), but:
- Java 7 doesn't support TLSv1.2
- Java 7 doesn't support this cipher
- HAProxy with force-tlsv10 is supposed to force TLSv1.0

Are you sure this is a Java 7 JRE connecting? Are you
sure forcetls is configured and HAProxy has been properly
restarted?

Please also provide the output of "haproxy -vv".

Thanks,

Lukas