Hi,

I’m wondering if there are any plans to support passing client certificate to
the backend? Currently most of the certificate fields can be forwarded as
headers, but I couldn’t find a way to froward the certificate itself. What I
need is something similar to apache
RequestHeader set SSL_CLIENT_CERT "%{SSL_CLIENT_CERT}s"
Any comments on workaround or roadmap would be appreciated.

I would like to avoid mixing haproxy with nginx/httpd/… One workaround would be
to bind ssl require to different port/ip and use tcp passthrough, but with this
solution I have to enable ssl on all tomcat backends.

Kind regards,

Rein Remmel