Hi Lukas,

 I had decoded the error message and it didn't make sense.  There is no
connection limit reached, there are no filters.  If you look at the rest of
the log line, there were no cookies.  In fact, the last part "a security
check which detected and blocked a dangerous error in server response which
might have caused information leak" is very ambiguous.  Is there any
detailed explanation?
 Thanks for the links btw, I completely missed the socket info, and that it
was possible to get more detail on the errors via the sockets.  I'm going
to dig deeper with that and will post a followup.

-Alex