Hello,

Did you know that your sign up form could be the new secret weapon in your
email marketing arsenal?

If you’re wondering how a simple web form could boost sales and sign ups, I’ve
got news for you!

The new GetResponse Form Builder is a one-stop shop for creating great-looking,
customized web-up forms to attract subscribers and turbo-charge sales – no
special skills required. And GetResponse couldn’t be launching it at a better
time!

The Internet today is a kaleidoscope of social media networks, Tweets, blogs,
personal websites, fan pages, and so on, with no end in sight. But how many
email marketers have their sign up forms where the action is? And if they do,
are they interesting enough to attract this savvy online crowd? If your forms
aren’t there, it’s like you’ve 'closed up shop' and gone home! Can you afford
to do that? I sure can’t!

Now’s the perfect time to create some cool-looking sign up forms and place them
center stage with Form Builder – by GetResponse of course.
I did, and it was the most profitable 10 minutes I’ve spent on my business in a
while! I wholeheartedly recommend you give it a shot, too!
Click here to learn more about GetResponse Form Builder.
This application is so easy, so creative, and so smart that you’ll be hooked
the first time you use it.
Here’s the short list of features to show you what I mean – it practically does
the work for you!

GetResponse Form Builder Highlights:

    500+ designer templates - Save time and money by using one of over gorgeous
500 predefined templates – or customize to meet the needs of your brand and
business!
    Creative drag and drop editor - Drag and drop as many fields as you want to
get the information you need. Changing colors, fonts, size and shape is a snap!
    Easy customization - Custom fields and pull-down menu options help you get
the segmentation data you need. Add or change links and labels to deliver even
more ROI!
    Dynamic or custom rich media Thank-You pages - You’ll make a great first
impression with dynamically generated Thank-You pages. Add the personal touch
with video or audio-video to engage new sign ups right from the start!
    Web form analytics - Form Builder lets you track how many times each
sign-up form was viewed or completed, so you know how well your forms are
working for you.

It's worked great for me and it will work for you too! Give it a try today, and
start increasing your sign-ups by tomorrow. You'll be glad you did – it’s the
best sign up tool ever for your business!

Regards,

GetResponse Email Marketing converts contacts into customers while the
competition sleeps! http://www.getresponse.com/index/harrisonwwalls