❦ 25 novembre 2014 16:46 +0100, Emeric Brun <eb...@haproxy.com> :

> Indeed on haproxy.com appliances, we made the choice to dedicate several
> cores/CPUs for NICs interrupts (manual bind, no usage of irqbalance) and
> to dedicate one other for the haproxy process with nbproc=1.

On a related topic, did you get a chance to look at the new
SO_INCOMING_CPU (which should land in 3.18)? From my understanding, this
doesn't apply to HAProxy architecture since it assumes that incoming
connections will be handed to workers.

See:
 http://lwn.net/Articles/619862/
--
printk("Illegal format on cdrom.  Pester manufacturer.\n");
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/fs/isofs/inode.c