The process just disappears.
I've execute those commands and will see if it generates a coredump when it
does it again, which will be in 90 minutes time.

     On Thursday, 11 December 2014, 14:35, Olivier <webmas...@ajeux.com> wrote:

 Hello,

We are running 1.5.9 on Centos 6.5.  It crashes 10 seconds (give or take a few
seconds) after 1am, 5am, 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm, like clockwork;

When you say "crash", do you mean Segfault ?
Have you tried generating a coredump of the process ?ulimit -c unlimited
echo "/tmp/core.%e.%p.%h.%t" > /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern

Then use gdb on generated file in /tmp to give us more information.

Olivier