Hi Godbach,

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 04:20:01PM +0800, Godbach wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> Attached is a patch for fixing a bug which should refer curproxy but
> refer proxy by mistake.

I think you're right. In fact this bug has no effect because during
the parsing, curproxy == proxy since it's inserted at the beginning
of the list. But better fix it anyway!

> In fact, I found this issue when I was trying to change proxy list to
> double linked list for more convenient and united operation. By the way,
> is it necessary for HAProxy to make this change in latest snapshot in
> your opinion? I can send a patch when I get this work done if you will
> accept the change.

I'm not sure, what's the purpose exactly ? I mean, double-linked lists
are fine for inserting/removing elements in the middle, but we're never
doing this, so it's not clear to me what the final goal is.

Thanks,