By default, HAProxy will use the openssl library installed on your system.
Don't forget to install the openssl dev packages as well.
And also, you have to create a self signed certificate and to put it
somewhere in your server (use the 'crt' keyword to point to it).

Baptiste

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Yosef Amir <amir.yo...@comverse.com> wrote:
> I would like that HAProxy will use the OPENSSL already installed on my
> Linux.
> I don't want to "bring" the SSL libs with HAProxy .
> Assuming I compiled HAProxy using USE_OPENSSL=1:
>
> Does it mean HAProxy will link to local OPENSSL on my Linux ?
> Does stats configuration  with SSL (as you sent in previous mail) will work
> ? (listen stats....      bind :8050 ssl crt /path/to/crt)

>>> subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you