Hi,Willy:

         I am a beginner of Haproxy. Recently I get a problem that hot
configuration of haproxy still lead to failed request. I have read the
answer from
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21595534/hot-reconfiguration-of-haproxy-s
till-lead-to-failed-request-any-suggestions. But the failed requests still
exist when I use ApacheBench. Could you please give me some suggestion about
the following two question?

1.       Can I add or remove servers in backends without restarting a
process? If I don't start a haproxy process with -sf keyword, is there a way
to add/remove the servers in real time?

2.       If the answer of the the first question is no , Can you give me
some tips about how to modify the source to achieve it?

Thanks!

         With my best wishes,

         Hu.Zhang