> I have installed haproxy from ubuntu repo (haproxy version : 1.5.9).
> Recently Openssl security team released security patches for
> vulnerability (USN-2459-1). Please let me know how to rebuild the
> haproxy with newly installed Openssl version.

Don't rebuild. Just use your operating systems package manager to
update openssl and then restart haproxy.

If you use Ubuntu (since you quote a ubuntu security notice), you
just need to "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" and then restart
haproxy.

Only if haproxy is statically linked to openssl, a rebuild would be
required, but then you would already know howto do it because
you would have done it already in the first place.

Regards,

Lukas