Hi,

following the last 1.4 update, I've backported all the fixes that were
pending for 1.3. 1.3.26 was released in 2011, so it was about time to
issue 1.3.27. I suspect it will be the last one. I also issued 1.3.15.14
with the few relevant fixes and definitely closed the 1.3.15 branch,
which had been alive for 7 years and which I guess nobody is using
anymore.

A side note addressed to those still relying on the Solaris binaries
provided on the site (you know who you are), do not expect future
updates from me. I had to boot my Ultra5 by hand because its battery
is now dead after 14 years, so I don't think I will continue to provide
such binaries in the future, it's not worth the hassle.

The changelog for 1.3.27 comes below :
    - BUG/MEDIUM: regex: fix risk of buffer overrun in exp_replace()
    - [BUG] tcp: dropped connections must be counted as "denied" not "failed"
    - BUG: proto_tcp: set AF_INET on tproxy for use with recent kernels
    - BUG/MEDIUM: zero-weight servers must not dequeue requests from the backend
    - BUG/MEDIUM: balance source did not properly hash IPv6 addresses
    - BUG/MINOR: tarpit: fix condition to return the HTTP 500 message
    - BUG/MINOR: epoll: correctly disable FD polling in fd_rem()
    - BUG/MINOR: config: fix improper check for failed memory alloc in ACL
parser
    - BUG/MEDIUM: signal: signal handler does not properly check for signal
bounds
    - BUG/MEDIUM: http: "option checkcache" fails with the no-cache header
    - BUG/MEDIUM: tcp: don't use SO_ORIGINAL_DST on non-AF_INET sockets
    - BUG/MINOR: config: don't inherit the default balance algorithm in
frontends
    - BUG/MINOR: http: abort request processing on filter failure

And the changelog for 1.3.15.14 looks like this :
    - BUG/MEDIUM: regex: fix risk of buffer overrun in exp_replace()
    - BUG/MEDIUM: zero-weight servers must not dequeue requests from the backend
    - BUG/MEDIUM: http: "option checkcache" fails with the no-cache header
    - BUG: proto_tcp: set AF_INET on tproxy for use with recent kernels
    - BUG/MEDIUM: balance source did not properly hash IPv6 addresses
    - BUG/MINOR: epoll: correctly disable FD polling in fd_rem()
    - BUG/MINOR: config: fix improper check for failed memory alloc in ACL
parser
    - BUG/MEDIUM: tcp: don't use SO_ORIGINAL_DST on non-AF_INET sockets
    - BUG/MINOR: http: abort request processing on filter failure

Usual links below :
     Site index       : http://www.haproxy.org/
     Binaries         : http://www.haproxy.org/download/1.3/bin/