Hi Ryan,

Le 31/01/2015 16:45, Ryan O'Hara a écrit :

I've been asked to provide a man page for haproxy.cfg, which would be
a massive endeavor. Since Cyril has done such an excellent job
generating the HTML documentation, how difficult would it be to grok
this into man page format? Has anyone done it?

Unfortunately, there is still a lot of work to do on the converter to consider it ideal for multiformat conversion. The documentation itself still has some particular cases which make it difficult to parse easily. I fear that I won't be able to suggest you a solution unless I definitely provide a full parser which remove those kind of issues I hide by providing <pre> tags. And unfortunately, I really miss time improve this :-/

--
Cyril Bonté