Hi Sander,

Yes i reloaded the haproxy and my web server too. But no change.
 And i'm not using proxy protocol.

To give you more precisions, on my web server i used tcpdump functions
which give me back the header of the requete http. And in this i found my
client's address.
But this is really strange that i can do it without the forwardfor.

Regards,

Mathieu