Hi,

On Mon, Feb 16, Mathieu Sergent wrote:
> Now i use two HAProxy active/passive with keepalived, which make the load
> balancing on web servers.
> I would know if it's possible to use two HAProxy in active/active mode ? I
> know keepalived can't managed it, because it uses the protocol VRRP. I made
> researches and it seems to be impossible.

You could use(try) multiple ip-addresses with keepalived/haproxy:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.haproxy/15908
and dns round robin between these ip-addresses.

(And if you need sticky sessions make sure that both servers use
configuration that allows clients to switch between servers).

-Jarno

--
Jarno Huuskonen