Hi,

I'm using an http-check expect string to test the presence of a certain
string in the body response. Like this

option httpchk GET /mycheck HTTP/1.1\r\nHost:\ myhost.xx\r\nConnection:\
close
http-check expect ! string "healthStatus":"Unhealthy"

When the backend is not accessible, our nginx returns a default page, with
a 5XX return code.

In this case (return code != 200), it should be considered as an error, and
the associated serveur should be removed from the server. It's not the case
: HAProxy only check the string, and says it's OK.

Question :

How to check the string AND check the return code ? I want my server to be
removed if string is absent OR if return code is != 200 !

Thank you,

Sébastien Rohaut