Hi all!  I'm new to the haproxy developer community so this is my
first patch series - hope it fits the format you need.

This is a very simple set of changes to the init script: mostly
refactoring, but one minor fix.

Regards,
Adam

P.S. Hi again Willy ;-)  We met at the last OpenStack summit in Paris
but ran out of time for a proper meeting ...

Adam Spiers (6):
  CLEANUP: extract temporary $CFG to eliminate duplication
  CLEANUP: extract temporary $BIN to eliminate duplication
  CLEANUP: extract temporary $PIDFILE to eliminate duplication
  CLEANUP: extract temporary $LOCKFILE to eliminate duplication
  CLEANUP: extract quiet_check() to avoid duplication
  BUG/MINOR: don't start haproxy on reload

 examples/haproxy.init | 36 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------

2.1.2.330.g565301e