Hi,
Where can I get a Key for free Open source installation, please let me have a
link to it.(Of course, replace the tag <YOURKEYHERE> by the key that has been
delivered to you.)

HAProxy Technologies HAPEE public key import
Packages provided by HAProxy Technologies are signed. In order to be ableto
install them, you first must import the public key:rpm --import
http://www.haproxy.com/download/hapee/key/<YOURKEYHERE>-common/RPM-GPG-KEY-HAProxy

Thanks,V

     On Saturday, February 28, 2015 10:28 AM, "vad...@yahoo.com"
Where can I get a Key for free Open source installation, please let me have a
link to it.(Of course, replace the tag <YOURKEYHERE> by the key that has been
delivered to you.)

HAProxy Technologies HAPEE public key import
Packages provided by HAProxy Technologies are signed. In order to be ableto
install them, you first must import the public key:
rpm --import
http://www.haproxy.com/download/hapee/key/<YOURKEYHERE>-common/RPM-GPG-KEY-HAProxy

Thanks,Vadym