Hi

Am 15-03-2015 15:02, schrieb adcd gmail:
Hi
I am struggling with haproxy and postfix
the load balance works well but it doesnt send the client ip address
to  the backend servers
I think it because of postfix configuration this what I get
/usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter:
postscreen_upstream_proxy_protocol=haproxy
I dont know what to do for postfix recognize this configuration
thank you

Which version of postfix do you use?

postconf mail_version

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#postscreen_upstream_proxy_protocol

#####
postscreen_upstream_proxy_protocol (default: empty)

The name of the proxy protocol used by an optional before-postscreen proxy agent. When a proxy agent is used, this protocol conveys local and remote address and port information. Specify "postscreen_upstream_proxy_protocol = haproxy" to enable the haproxy protocol.

    This feature is available in Postfix 2.10 and later.
#####

Cheers A