Hoi,

While I was reading commit descriptions I saw in
REORG/MAJOR: session: rename the "session" entity to "stream"

[..snip..]
Some more cleanup is needed because some code was already far from
being clean. The server queue management still refers to sessions at
many places while comments talk about connections. This will have to
be cleaned up once we have a server-side connection pool manager.

I was wondering if we are going to see server-side connection pooling in
1.6. I know that HTTP/2 will bring in it at the client-side.

Cheers,
Pavlos