Hi,

> Hi Lukas
>
> We are getting following warning while running haproxy after migration
> from
>
> [WARNING] 163/012854 (8453) : Setting tune.ssl.default-dh-param to 1024
> by default, if your workload permits it you should set it to at least
> 2048. Please set a value>= 1024 to make this warning disappear.

Please keep posting to the mailing list, so others can respond too.

To silence this warning, follow the suggestion in the warning and set the
parameter to 1024.

Read more about this here:
http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/configuration-1.5.html#tune.ssl.default-dh-param

My suggestion would be to generate the dh param yourself and add it to
the certificates, especially if you have to use 1024 bit dh groups.

Lukas