Hello Lukas,

On 7/9/2015 9:53 AM, Lukas Tribus wrote:
> I like this, I'm glad we have this possibility now. It isn't however an
> alternative to Dave
> Zhu's work, its rather an additional possibility.
>
> We still ought to work with Dave to get his proposals merged, imho.

Absolutely, it is by no means an alternative and wasn't envisioned as
such. Due to very simple logic, it is just a faster way to support
ECC+RSA, which I require currently to satisfy my client's needs (that
was also the motivation to create this).

I think Dave's work is the real thing here and will be used eventually
much widely. The only advantage this approach has is that it can be used
where OpenSSL 1.0.2 is not available (For example, Debian stable shipps
1.0.1).

> Thanks!
>
> Lukas

Regards,