Hi willy.

Am 27-07-2015 07:26, schrieb Willy Tarreau:
Hi Aleks,

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:42:42PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
As far as I know there is not yet a flow chart like

http://redmine.lighttpd.net/projects/lighttpd/repository/entry/trunk/doc/state.dot

You can see the picture when you paste the text into this website.

http://sandbox.kidstrythisathome.com/erdos/

Excellent, thanks for the links! I guess this could be an option for
better documentation about all the processing. I started to describe
the chaining of rulesets last year and it was a nightmare, I stopped
after just 4 levels. I think I can retry with this (especially for 1.6
which became a bit simpler in this regard).

Well graphviz ( http://www.graphviz.org/ ) is very powerful even with that 'simple' syntax ;-)

http://www.graphviz.org/Gallery.php

Cheers Aleks