Hi Baptiste,

Not sure if that answers my question. What you suggested is to enable SSL
for HAProxy.

My use case if one step further. Once HAProxy receives the SSL request,
after decrypting it,  use case require to manipulate headers and then
forward the request to a a bendend server which is SSL enabled.

It seems HAProxy can "pass through" SSL certificates but not start new
certificate for Backend.

Regards
Sandeep Jindal
*201 604 5277*