On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 05:27:59PM +0200, Thierry FOURNIER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for the bug repport. It is fixed in the current developpment
> version. You must compile from sources or wait for the next dev release.
>
> Actually, the function "txn.close()" causes a segfault, it will be
> fixed in a few time.

I just merged your temporary fix, Thierry, so the segfault is supposed
to be gone. CCing Marc-Antoine and Cyril on this. In the mean time, guys,
please don't add code after txn.close(), as it more or less expects to be
final. In all your examples it was already fine, but if we manage to enforce
it to be final, you'll get less surprizes later :-)

Thanks,