Hello,

we have a client-server application which establish a long-living TCP
connection and generates a lot of small request-response packets which need to
be processed very fast.
Setting TCP_NODELAY on sockets speed things up to about 3 times.

Not I want to put a haproxy in the middle so it balances traffic between
several servers.

Something like

defaults
 mode tcp

frontend shard0-front
 bind *:9000
 default_backend shard0-back

backend shard0-back
 server srv1 srv1:3456 check
 server srv2 srv2:3456 check

In such configuration application slows significantly.  I suspect that setting
frontend's and backend's sockets option TCP_NODELAY would help as it did
without haproxy involved.  Is there any parameter which allows me to set
TCP_NODELAY option?

Thanks!