i am not sure what i am doing wrong, but i keep getting errors in my browser when trying to browse to my site. i just moved from an old OS and HAProxy instance to current, and may have issues with config directives to work out. please be patient :)

just about every third request works. otherwise i get "Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long" errors in firefox. if i try to reload the page, it takes a couple tries, but does finally load. i have no idea how the error exists for some of the requests but not for all. relevant info below. any help is appreciated. any other info needed available upon request:

version: 1.5.14

haproxy.cfg (edited for relevance, brevity):

global
        #debug
        daemon
        log localhost local1 notice
        log-send-hostname router
        #uid 996
        #gid 995
        maxconn 1024
        pidfile /var/run/haproxy.pid
        stats socket /var/run/haproxy.sock level admin
        stats maxconn 2
        tune.ssl.default-dh-param 2048

defaults
        balance leastconn