On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 12:06 AM, Susheel Jalali <
susheel.jal...@coscendcommunications.com> wrote:

> Access URL  <http://CoscendCommunications.com/Product1>
> http://CoscendCommunications.com/Product1
>

> Thank you.
>
> ---------------------
>
> frontend apps-frontend
>
>     bind          *:80
>
>     log           global
>
>     option        forwardfor
>
>     option        httplog clf
>
>     reqadd X-Forwarded-Proto:\ http

Probably better to use the nicer "http-request set-header" for new
configurations.

> acl host_subdomainP1 url_sub -i http://CoscendCommunications.com/Product1

You probably want to use the or 'path' matcher I think since you only seem
to care about the /Product1 portion to act on.

> use_backend subdomainP1 if host_subdomainP1
>
> default_backend apps-backend
>

> backend apps-backend
>
>     log           global        # use global settings
>
>     balance       roundrobin
>
>     option        httpclose
>
>     option        forwardfor
>
>     http-request set-header X-Forwarded-Port %[dst_port]
>
>     option        httpchk HEAD / HTTP/1.1\r\nHost:localhost

This backend has no servers so will always return an error.

-Bryan