hi,
    After reading the config manual, I have some questions about the
directives’ executing order:

   1. `reqadd` VS. `http-request add-header`. I can see the warning in the log
about the reqadd must be added before http-request, but it’s not documented(or
I miss it).
   2. `http-request add-header` VS. `capture request header`. I want to add
some headers in the log, but failed to capture the manipulated header.

    Coming from NGINX, I’m used to the PHASES model in nginx. say the `set` is
promised to execute before `echo`, things like that. But in HAProxy, I
sometimes got confused in which directives will execute first and which
follows. and I can’t spot the mistake until I’m given a warning in the log. How
can I find more info to figure these out.

Thank you.

--
Good day!
ruoshan