Hi Pieter,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 01:43:40AM +0200, PiBa-NL wrote:
> Ok got some good news here :).. 1.6.0-release nolonger has the error i
> encountered.
>
> The commit below fixed the issue already.
> --
> CLEANUP: cli: ensure we can never double-free error messages
> http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy.git;a=commit;h=6457d0fac304b7bba3e8af13501bf5ecf82bfa67
> --

Great news!

> I was still testing with 1.6-dev7 the fix above came the day after..
> Probably your testing with HEAD, which is why it doesn't happen for you.
> Using snapshots or HEAD is not as easy as just following dev releases..
> So i usually stick to those unless i have reason to believe a newer
> version might fix it already. I should have tested again sooner sorry..
> (I actually did test latest snapshot at the moment when i first reported
> the issue..)

No problem, it's just that we weren't clear on our respective versions,
it's neither the first nor the last time.

> Anyway i burned some more hours on both your and my side than was
> probably needed.
> One more issue gone :)

Please keep in mind that I got a few segfaults with pipelined requests
(the very large ones), so I'm pretty sure that a few bugs remain, though
less easy to reproduce than the one you were suffering from.

> Thanks for the support!

You're welcome, thanks for your feedback as well :-)